Azo Universal 50 Wipes (formerly AzoMax 50 wipes)
Azo Universal 50 Wipes Size 33 x 22cm
50 Pack of Azo Universal (formerly AzoMax) Cleaning and Disinfectant Wipes, save time and money by using just one product to clean and disinfect hard surfaces. 99.9999% effective against pathogens validated by European standard EN 16615.
The Azo Universal 50 wipes contain an alcohol-free formulation which can be used for one-step cleaning and disinfection of surfaces which are sensitive to alcohol. It also delivers 24hr residual bactericidal activity.
This Azo Universal Wipes has undergone rigorous testing to ensure that it conforms to its stated efficacy against a broad range of micro-organisms, giving you confidence that the alcohol-free disinfectant actually does what is says – providing a rapid and effective level of cleaning and disinfection.
One-Step Cleaning and Disinfection
Save time and money by using a one-step product to clean and disinfect surfaces or non-invasive medical devices.
- Broad spectrum activity against a range of the most 21 pathogenic micro-organisms.
- Residual antimicrobial activity for 24 hours
- Rapid contact times from 5 mins
- Aldehyde-free, chlorine-free, alcohol-free
- Contains the pleasant smelling AZOMAX™ fragrance
- Formulation is skin friendly. Universal and suitable to be used on hands, surfaces and equipment.
- Wipes are non-linting, strong and durable for everyday use
- Wipes are non-smearing. Does not streak hard surfaces
- Certified Halal approved by European Halal Development agency. Suitable for food manufacturing, hospitality & catering sectors.
- Compliant with HTM-01-05 guidelines
Alcohol-free formulation which is 99.9999% effective against pathogens
Usage of Azo Universal 50 Wipes
Azo Universal is NHS approved and is widely used in professional settings including healthcare areas such as:
- Casualty departments
- Operating theatres
- Dental surgeries
- Clean rooms and care homes.
Azo Universal is also used widely in non-health areas including:
- Food manufacturing Hospitality and catering
- Schools and educational community.
Made in Britain
Manufactured in the UK using the highest quality materials, Azomax® wipes can be used in a variety of both healthcare and non-healthcare environments and is available in a range of product formats which includes flow wraps, canisters and sprays.
EN 16615 from 5 minutes
EN 13727 from 5 minutes
EN 13624 15 minutes
EN 14476 from 5 minutes
EN 1276 from 5 minutes
For Azo Max in a canister please follow the LINK
For more information about cleaning and disinfecting in none healthcare settings please follow the LINK