A box of 50 3ply Disposable Face Masks that are “none woven”.
These are a quality product that comes in a handy dispensing box. Designed to cover the mouth and nose so as to minimise the cross infection from particulates that might be ejected during breathing and coughing. There ideal use is as a disposable face covering (disposable face masks) to be worn during food preparation, on public transport and whilst in social environments.
Ideal places to wear disposable face masks are:-
- In healthcare environments such as during visits to the hospital or GP practice.
- During one on one conversations with others even if the 1 meter social exclusion rule is in force.
- Wear a face cover during visits to the dentist.
- Ideally wear a disposable face cover on public transport or where other people are close by such as during visits to the supermarket.
- To help with infection control in daily living environments.
How to use a disposable face covering.
Aspiration Life have included a handy photo reference of how to apply a Disposable Face Mask. However before putting the cover on you are advised to wash your face with soapy warm water and dry it gently. Also wash and dry your hands and apply hand sanitiser / alcogel to ensure your hands are clean.
The covers are manufactured from 3-ply, spun-bonded polypropylene, non-woven fabric with an integral soft nose piece to ensure a good fit. They are very light weight and comfortable and importantly the elasticated ear straps are comfortable and do not pull on the ears or cause any soreness.
The disposable face covers should only be worn once and then thrown away into a bin. When the cover becomes moist it is time to change it. Being relatively cheap it is best not to stretch the intervals of disposal as the effectiveness will reduce.
To fit the disposable face mask.
- First clean your hands and face as outlined above
- Remove the cover from its packet carefully and ensure there are no tears or holes.
- The top of the blue disposable face cover has a stiffer strip molded in. This is the top and shapes around your nose. Place this strip onto your nose.
- The blue coloured side is the outside and should not be next to your mouth but facing out away from you.
- Hold the face cover on your nose with one hand and loop the ear loops over your ears. (one on each ear.)
- Mold the stiffer nose piece around your nose.
- Holding the top of the cover in place pull the bottom down gently to cover your mouth and chin.
To remove your face mask.
- Hold both the ear loops and gently pull them off your ears.
- Place the disposable face cover into a bin being careful not to touch the blue outer side and preferably the white inner side either.
- Wash your hands with soapy warm water and use hand sanitiser.
Other day to day measures.
Whilst a disposable face covers helps protect you from cross contamination there are also other measures you can take in day to day life. At Aspiration Life we have put together a package of products to help.
Regular use of hand sanitiser is a great way to prevent the spread of bacteria and viruses however care must be taken to ensure that the hand sanitiser contains a 70% or higher alcohol level. Many alcogel sanitisers contain chemicals such as Aloe to protect the skin from damage.
We have also put together a range of cleaning substances such as Clinell Universal Spray that is effective in 10 seconds. It is a great spray to use to help keep your house or GP Practice surfaces disinfected. Other similar ranges include Azo IPA Wipes, Sani-cloth 70% disposable disinfection wipes and AZO AW Universal Wipes.
We also have stocks of vinyl powder free examination gloves to act as a barrier against cross contamination.
Please follow the link to see gov.uk guidance on Covid-19: infection prevention and control