A box of 50 Disposable Type IIR Mask Certified Fluid Resistant.
These are a certified box of surgical type IIR mask for medical purposes. Independently tested by TUV, see the downloadable certificate. to EN14683
- Type IIR means they are fluid repellent
- High filtration efficiency over 98%
- Type IIR Mask (EN14683) certification.
Being certified to EN14683 means they can be used as a healthcare type IIR mask by healthcare professionals. They are a quality product that comes in a handy dispensing box. Designed to cover the mouth and nose so as to minimise the cross infection.
Ideal places to wear a tytpe IIR disposable face mask are:-
- Please follow the LINK to gov.uk to see the recommended placed to wear what types of PPE
How to use a face mask.
Aspiration Life have included a handy photo reference of how to apply a Disposable Face Mask. However before putting the cover on you are advised to wash your face with soapy warm water and dry it gently. Also wash and dry your hands and apply hand sanitiser / alcogel to ensure your hands are clean.
The covers are manufactured from 3-ply, melt blown fabric with an integral soft nose piece to ensure a good fit. They are very light weight and comfortable and importantly the elasticated ear straps are comfortable and do not pull on the ears or cause any soreness.
The disposable face masks should only be worn once and then thrown away into a bin. When the cover becomes moist it is time to change it. Being relatively cheap it is best not to stretch the intervals of disposal as the effectiveness will reduce.
To fit the disposable face mask.
- First clean your hands and face as outlined above
- Remove the mask from its packet carefully and ensure there are no tears or holes.
- The top of the blue disposable type IIR face mask has a stiffer strip molded in. This is the top and shapes around your nose. Place this strip onto your nose.
- The blue coloured side is the outside and should not be next to your mouth but facing out away from you.
- Hold the face cover on your nose with one hand and loop the ear loops over your ears. (one on each ear.)
- Mold the stiffer nose piece around your nose.
- Holding the top of the mask in place pull the bottom down gently to cover your mouth and chin.
To remove the disposable type IIR face mask.
- Hold both the ear loops and gently pull them off your ears.
- Place the disposable face mask into a bin being careful not to touch the blue outer side and preferably the white inner side either.
- Wash your hands with soapy warm water and use hand sanitiser.
Other day to day measures.
Whilst a disposable face masks helps protect you from cross contamination there are also other measures you can take in day to day life. At Aspiration Life we have put together a package of products to help.
Regular use of hand sanitiser is a great way to prevent the spread of bacteria and viruses however care must be taken to ensure that the hand sanitiser contains a 70% or higher alcohol level. Many alcogel sanitisers contain chemicals such as Aloe to protect the skin from damage.
We have also put together a range of cleaning substances such as Clinell Universal Range that is effective in 10 seconds. It is a great spray to use to help keep your house or GP Practice surfaces disinfected. Other similar ranges include Sani-cloth 70% disposable disinfection wipes and Sanicloth AW universal wipes.
We also have stocks of vinyl powder free examination gloves to act as a barrier against cross contamination.