FastAid 70% IPA Surface disinfection wipes are intended to disinfect surfaces quickly. The main active ingredient is Isopropyl Alcohol (IPA), which is well known for its rapid microbiological kill performance, including enveloped viruses. The disinfectant formula is also extremely effective against a wide range of bacteria, yeasts and moulds. IPA is used globally for professional healthcare disinfection in hospitals and clinics.
The fluid on the surface disinfectant wipes rapidly disinfects surfaces and dries quickly in air so that the surface can be used or touched almost immediately – safe in the knowledge that it has been disinfected.
In addition to the ability of the IPA to kill viruses, bacteria, yeasts and moulds on surfaces, the wipe also removes dangerous micro-organisms from surfaces and holds them in the wipe.
The fluid on the wipe does not contain a moisturiser as there is no need to add one for a surface wipe.
Great Value 3 Canister Wipes Equals 1 Sachet Wipe
Surface disinfection wipes features
- Manufactured in the UK to high standards
- Rapid surface disinfection using professional healthcare standard 70% Isopropyl Alcohol
- Kills enveloped viruses quickly
- IPA is recommended by the World Health Organisation & the UK Government for disinfection of viruses
- For professional healthcare use – hospitals, clinics, GP practices, dental practices, nursing and care homes
- For use in the workplace – industry, commerce, offices, factories, workshops, police, ambulance and fire services as well as in and away from home
- Suitable for desks, toilets, workbenches, kitchens, high touch surfaces (such as door handles), toilet seats, taps, supermarket trollies and baskets
- Wipe offers superior disinfection performance to gels
- Loosens, lifts and locks® in contamination and disinfects surfaces
- 1 sachet wipe = 3 canister wipes
- Wipe, leave to dry and in 15 seconds surfaces will be dry and disinfected
- Compact, convenient and hygienic single wipe sachet
For more a canister of IPA wipes please follow the LINK
For guidance on cleaning your work environment please follow the LINK