THOR Heavy Duty Waiting Room Chair
The THOR range visitor chair has been developed in response to the requirement for waiting room chairs that have a higher capacity. The THOR and THOR Wide go together as a range to offer patient dignity by being from the same design style for the wider frame as with the standard frame.
Thor has a maximum user capacity of 200kg and 520mm width between the arms. With strong arms and an upright design the seat is ideal in a waiting room environment. Users find that sitting and standing is aided by the position of the arms. The heavy duty nature of the chair oozes confidence. The frame has substantial amounts of metal and weight.
The seat has a depth of 480mm which is ample whist the seat height is 430mm making standing up from the chair easy. All chairs come with an adjustable height non-marking glide for leveling.
The THOR is upholstered in NHS quality vinyl from the Just Colour Range. It is washable and cleanable using NHS standard cleaning materials up to 10000ppm chlorine solutions and standard cleaning wipes such as Clinell.
It also offer flammability ratings of BS5852: 2006 Ignition Source 5, BS7176: Medium Hazard.
Features of the Thor Heavy Duty Chair
- Capable of 200kg maximum user capacity.
- Amble proportions.
- Compliments the THOR Wide semi-bariatric range.
- Seat height 430mm, Width 600mm, Depth 540mm overall height 850mm.
- Adjustable height glide for leveling.
- Easy to Clean using standard NHS Cleaning solutions.
- Crib 5 vinyl upholstery in 9 attractive vinyl colours.
- Other colours available on request.